Living Life

Thursday, November 30, 2006

So since I'm sitting at home practically doing nothing other than making sure my foot isn't dangling off the chair so that it doesn't swell... I thought I might as well write something on my abandoned blog ! Actually I never meant to abondon it .... it just so happened that I got really busy (old excuse...I know ) then I just never "felt" like saying anything here.... I think I was too tired of "saying" in real life ... things have been really hectic since Ramadan started ... (alhamdulilah Ramadan was lovely though)... but there was so much to do in absolutely every part of my life ... work, family, charity work, renovating and trying to move in a new house ("trying to" coz we still haven't moved)... and suddenly getting many so called "suitors" (nothing worked out though!) etc etc... I don't think I ever talked as much in any other period of my life!! Sometimes I'd sit with mama and I'd start laughing... I'd say that I never imagined I'd actually be that "tired of talking" ... and she'd tell me "you're just like your father!!" Hehehehe... baba doesn't talk that much ... I don't think I'm really like him but maybe for a girl I may sometimes be considered the "not that talkative" type ... I dunno I don't really feel it but that's what the folks say :-)

Baba just called from Libya to ask about my ankle... my swollen ankle ... alhamdulilah no broken bones or or fractures but something like what they call torn ligaments ... alhamdulilah ... was a pretty bad fall off the stairs but was carrying clothes to give away so I fell on them and they were like cushions !!! So I just have this ankle thing that's pretty bad ... have to wear the bandage for 3 weeks inshAllah ...can go to work starting next week inshAllah ... but none of my shoes fit !!! Yikessssssss !! Only one sort of fits but it's not a shoe ya3ni it's open at the back ... will have to do with that for now !!

Now I know this sounds "cliche" but I kind of missed it around here ... I mean writing and connecting with people on the blogosphere... I'd read a little when I could ... and get to know everybody's news... but it's been a little quieter than usual I think.. with the exception of a few really "faithful" bloggers ... and a couple of new blogs ...
OK ... off to my blogroll now to "comment away" !!

9 Comments:

At 11/30/2006 05:04:00 PM, Blogger tota said...

Ya hala beeky back ya "Me" … salamat for ur ankle, u should take care for urself

it just so happened that I got really busy (old excuse...I know ) then I just never "felt" like saying anything here yea for me it's the main point when I don’t blog but as you said every now and then I get a hankering for the blogosphere, specially my old blogger's friend … I think we were all more active before.

 
At 12/01/2006 08:54:00 PM, Blogger doshar said...

salamtek ya me... ma3lesh... you just had to sprain your ankle to take it easy a little bit ya3ny?

book fair coming up orrayyeb ISA. any ideas?

 
At 12/02/2006 04:51:00 PM, Blogger roora said...

salamtek ya me ya gameela

Shafakee Allah waa 3fakee INshaaAllah

You are missed, at least emails ay 7aga

 
At 12/04/2006 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Alina said...

Nice to see you back, Me! Hope your ankle gets better soon and that it does not give you too much trouble during the process. Yes, it is sometimes quite quiet on some blogs...But well, at certain privilleged times, we get a new entry, just like yours now :)

 
At 12/05/2006 08:08:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! :) How I understand you... For many reasons some kind of leisure in writing is atacking around me too. :) The important is that when you have anything to say around here, you can say it in fact. You don't have to feel any obligation in posting in YOUR blog... it's yours! When I come here, if I found something new, I try to share what I feel by your words. If don't find anything new, surely there was any reason to that, but I believe that your life goes on and we could still be connected by this hope for each day's life. :)
Apart the writing leisure :) I hope that everything else are going ok with you :)

 
At 12/06/2006 03:46:00 PM, Blogger Rain said...

7amdella 3la elsalama ya ME ..al7mdolellah gat saleema (F)

 
At 12/08/2006 04:15:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Awwww... thanks everyone ... that was sweet... am better now al7amdulilah ... 11 more days to go wearing the bandage inshAllah ...

PS. Dodo.. when is the book fair exactly ? I think I might be in Libya then :(

 
At 12/08/2006 06:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alf salama 3aleki ya Me. Glad to see u r back :)

 
At 12/08/2006 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Nesrina said...

Alf salama my dear, rabena yeshfeeki we ye3afeeki isA.
I am so sorry to hear about that fall, kadar Allah wama sha2 fa2al.
Take very good care if yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home