Living Life

Friday, December 08, 2006

Things I miss these days

I miss my 5 minute breaks at work when I'd get off my desk and twirl and spring around in my empty office to refresh ... wearing my almost "ballerina like" shoes and humming something to myself.. usually made up to suit my twirling...

I miss teasing little bro ... and positioning myself somewhere near a sofa ... so that when my teasing gets on his nerves ... I know I have something soft to bounce on when he pushes me so hard that I fall laughing helplessly...( of course he doesn't push me nowadays)

I miss knowing that I can walk to and from work if I want to ... or that I can take a taxi and drop off not exactly at my destination to enjoy a short brisk walk ....

I miss running up the stairs... especially at my aunts house... gotta love those stairs...

And ...I miss sujood... am not able to do that now .... I miss the feelings I used to get ... and how I'd feel so close to Him...
I think I miss that most...

6 Comments:

At 12/09/2006 01:25:00 AM, Blogger roora said...

m3lesh ya ME HANET , koloh bethawaboh inshaaAllah

when I get sick, I feel very thankful To God more for the relief and health that i had just before elhamdAllah.

Maybe you will value and have fun more by the the little things you used to do ISA after your leg becomes ok, soon inshaaAllah:)

 
At 12/10/2006 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Alina said...

I used to love walking to the office and back a couple of years ago...No it would take forever to do that...Hope you're getting better and better everyday :)

 
At 12/10/2006 12:46:00 PM, Blogger LouLou said...

Meme,

Alf Salama liki ya 7abibti. Wishing you a speeding recovery ISA.

And welcome back.:)

 
At 1/19/2007 01:00:00 PM, Blogger doshar said...

oh dear me... ISA you will be out and about and bouncing by now.

Wishing to see you soon... the bookfair is next week you know :)

 
At 2/10/2007 01:26:00 PM, Blogger Askandarani said...

hope u continue bloging soon, miss your writtings and hope you are better now

 
At 4/07/2007 02:33:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks everyone... I'm better now al7amdulilah... yesterday was my last visit to my Doc ... complete recoversy al7amdulilah... sub7an Allah... how He heals us !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home