Living Life

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sub7an Allah

Just wanted to practice typing a little coz I feel I'm getting pretty slow ... and I'm not sure I know where all the keys are !!! Oh. my. God ... now is that bad ?!??!?! I really wish I could type without looking at all ... I'm not that bad but I really need practice ... sub7an Allah ... I really can't take in how the human mind works and stores in this unique way ... mashAllah la qowata ella bEllah ... not looking yet typing ... how can you not say mashAllah ? Do you think that its really you who can do that ? Didn't Allah create you and your mind and fingers ... isn't He the one who made you able to do this? Who made you? Who gave you the ability to do something like that ? To be able to synchronise and use fingers and eyes at the same time .... to be able to look at something and move your fingers ... and is it just moving fingers? Why don't you look at it deeply? What does it mean to move a finger? What happens inside you so that you move a finger? What does it take you to so simply move a finger? A second? Less than a second? But what happens inside?

There are so many things we take for granted ... so many things we consider "normal" ...moving a finger... breathing... blinking... yet when you think of them you stand in awe at the creation of Allah ... Sub7aan Allah the Creator of all things...

3 Comments:

At 5/17/2007 05:21:00 PM, Blogger Jannah said...

Loved this post!
You had a good practice.. AND reminded us about all the blessings we forget to thank Allah for.

elhamdulAllah for everything!
Thanks, Me.

 
At 5/19/2007 01:02:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Glad you liked it ya gameela... it really came out of me as I sat to practice... then all these thoughts came rushing into my head ... al7amdulilah

 
At 10/31/2007 03:11:00 PM, Blogger Arabian lady said...

OMG ! i had goosebumps from what i was reading ! never thought of this before :) Sub7an alkhaliq .
nice blog .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home